Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Plan!

So, yesterday I started looking at some blogs, and I noticed that mine wasn't as far off as I had suspected. However, I was also thinking about this blog when I remembered that once I put this information out into the internet, it stays out there. So...I have decided to change some things about my blog.

Now, instead of writing it like a diary, I will write it like a journal entry. If you don't understand the difference, a diary is filled with personal stories(things you don't want out in the internet). A journal entry is more of a thought process. So, from now on, if I see a story on the internet, or hear one on the radio, I will write my thoughts down in here. I figure it won't be as dull as a diary, and it might spark some thought into you guys!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment