Monday, May 17, 2010

My First Post

So..today is my first post on any blog, much less blogspot, and I'm going to try and figure some things out. I don't really know how long these are supposed to be, but I will try to figure it out sometime soon.

Next week is finals week, and its pretty nervewracking. I recently transferred into a new school, and it is a lot harder than my old one. I used to be able to do almost no homework after school, and now I'm finishing late at night. In fact, I probably shouldn't be on here...except for the fact that I'm taking a break from studying. I have a simple problem with finals...by the time they come around, I have forgotten some of what I have studied during the first week (this week).

I guess that concludes my first post. I will attempt to have a better post next time...one that actually goes with what a blog is.

Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment